On Mar 3rd, 2020 from 01:15 to 02:15 CET, the databases supporting Treasure Data system will undergo a short maintenance.
During the maintenance window, the databases will experience short failover within 120 seconds, after which the respective systems are expected to recover in approximately 10 minutes. During the failover period, customers will observe the following symptoms:
* The Web Console will not be functional.
* Streaming import requests will fail: Where fluentd / td-agent is being used (as recommended), event collection will continue locally on each device/server and will recover automatically once the maintenance is complete due to the built-in buffering and retry mechanisms.
* Real-time CDP event ingestion will continue undisturbed but events will not be available for querying until the maintenance is completed.
* Requests to the following APIs will receive HTTP 5XX errors.
- REST API
- CDP API
- Workflow API
* The Presto JDBC / ODBC Gateway will report authentication failures.
* td command-line (CLI) commands will encounter failures and execution will be delayed until the maintenance is complete. In some cases, the commands will be returning errors.
* Presto, Hive, Bulk Import and Data Connector jobs will be delayed. Already running jobs will be completed successfully or retried internally until they are.
* Workflows using Treasure Data operators (e.g. td>) will retry and regain full functionality again after the failover. In case of workflow sessions failures, the customer could elect to resume them manually.
Beyond this notice, we will provide updates approximately 1 hour before the beginning of the maintenance window, at the start and completion of the operation, and once the verification is completed. At that time, all systems will have returned to full functionality and the Scheduled Maintenance will be closed.
If you have any question or concern about this maintenance, please feel free to reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org