[US Region] Presto Queueing Issue
Incident Report for Treasure Data
Resolved
This incident has been resolved.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 18:04 PDT
Update
We have applied a fix. The number of queued queries is decreasing.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 17:23 PDT
Update
A limited number of accounts still have this issue. We are working on the fix.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 16:52 PDT
Update
We are continuing to monitor for any further issues.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 15:35 PDT
Update
We will keep monitoring the system.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 15:32 PDT
Monitoring
We have applied a fix to this issue.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 15:23 PDT
Update
We have increased the resources for processing queued queries. We are also trying to fix an issue around result export task. Currently, some users who have large number of queued jobs cannot start new result export processes.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 15:13 PDT
Identified
We have identified the cause of the queueing issue. Queries that use result export functionality are taking long time to finish. We are working on the fix.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 15:02 PDT
Update
We found an issue around result export tasks. Still investigating the cause.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 14:56 PDT
Investigating
We have observed an increased number of queued queries for Presto in our system. Investigating the cause.
Posted about 1 month ago. Sep 19, 2019 - 14:48 PDT
This incident affected: US (Presto Query Engine).