The scheduled maintenance has been completed. The site was down between 03:06 and 03:08 on May 29 CET.
Posted May 28, 2023 - 18:44 PDT
Verification is currently underway for the maintenance items.
Posted May 28, 2023 - 18:27 PDT
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted May 28, 2023 - 18:00 PDT
On May 29, 2023 from 03:00 to 04:00 CET (May 29, 2023 10:00-11:00 JST / May 29, 2023 01:00 - 02:00 UTC), the backend databases supporting the Treasure Data system will undergo a short maintenance.
During the maintenance window, the RDS backend databases supporting the Treasure Data Platform will undergo instance class type change. During this time frame, despite the one hour window, the databases will only become unreachable for a portion of the operation. Customers will experience momentary failures, instabilities, or service unreachable for all services. As we approach the end of the maintenance, services will gradually return to their full throughput and operations.
During the database failover period, customers may observe the following symptoms:
- The Web Console will not be functional.
- Streaming import requests will fail: Where fluentd / td-agent is being used (as recommended), event collection will continue locally on each device/server and will recover automatically once the maintenance is complete due to the built-in buffering and retry mechanisms.
- Real-time Segment event ingestion will continue undisturbed but events will not be available for querying until the maintenance is completed.
- Requests to REST, CDP, Workflow, Treasure Insights APIs will receive HTTP 5XX errors.
- Presto JDBC / ODBC Gateway return errors during downtime
- Audit log will be delayed
- td command-line (CLI) commands will encounter failures and execution will be delayed until the maintenance is complete. In some cases, the commands will be returning errors. Presto, Hive, Bulk Import and Data Connector jobs will be delayed. Already running jobs will be completed successfully or retried internally until they are.
- Workflows using Treasure Data operators (e.g. td>) will retry and regain full functionality again after the failover. In case of workflow sessions failures, the customer could elect to resume them manually.
- CDP services in the audience studio would be unavailable.
- Requests to ADL REST services will experience error and data that are ingested may experience longer than normal delay before they are queryable.
Beyond this notice, we will provide updates approximately one hour before the beginning of the maintenance window, at the start and completion of the operation, and once the verification is completed. At that time, all systems will have returned to full functionality and the Scheduled Maintenance will be closed.
If you have any questions or concerns about this maintenance, please feel free to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com.
Posted May 21, 2023 - 23:35 PDT