On 2020-10-07, between 05:20:00 and 06:50:00 UTC (14:20:00 and 15:50:00 JST) we are going to perform maintenance on the database underlying the Workflow component.
We will upgrade major engine version of the database in the maintenance.
During the maintenance window, we will stop the workflow system for about 30 minutes during which customers may experience the following:
* Workflow REST API will be unavailable
* Execution of running workflows and scheduled sessions will be delayed
* Workflow tasks using blocking operators like pg> and redshift> will be delayed
* It won’t be possible to create or update CDP Master Segments, Batch Segments, API Tokens, and Predictive Scoring
* Refresh of CDP Master Segments, Batch Segments, and Predictive Scoring will be delayed
If you have any question or concern about this maintenance, please feel free to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com